Sunny Pathway

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Word of Wisdom in Action

Fellow blogger Larry Who wrote a post on June 25 that provides a wonderful example of a word of wisdom. A word of wisdom is one of the gifts of the spirit listed in I Corinthians 12. I'd written earlier about the gifts of the spirit (June 15) and was so impressed by Larry's story that I asked if I could share it. He graciously said yes and, because I'm feeling a bit pressed this week, decided I'd pass it on today.

To clear up possible confusion, I'll mention that he refers to what happened as a prophesy or a prophetic word. My belief is that all spoken revelations and/or gifts are prophetic in nature but, because Paul identifies various types of prophetic expressions, it's sometimes helpful to identify differences.

I'd plan to insert his URL to take you directly to the specific entry I'd like to highlight. Well, my computer skills are improved but not improved enough. After struggling for over an hour with various posibilities, I finally posted something that didn't quite work. In desperation I decided I must go on to something else. So, I'm sending you to his blog address and trusting that you'll find the June 25 posting. His postings aren't long and the search will be interesting. Press here .

No comments: